I quickly swung by a few places during my lunch break and bought the following:
RITE-AID
OOP: 39.13 BUT I received $16 worth of "UP" rewards, which is basically free dollars to spend anytime at Rite-Aid!
Cereal: 2.50 -.70 coupon = 1.80, i also have a mail-in rebate to make this item FREE.
Hair kits: 2/17.98 - $4 in store coupon = 2/13.98 out of pocket and then a $5 UP reward so technically thats 2/8.98 (4.49 each). There was also another $5 off coupon floating around some areas that I couldn't get my hands on. Then they would have been only 1.99 each.
Light bulbs: 1.99 each on sale and you get a 1.99 UP reward with each one, making them basically FREE.
TARGET
OOP: 6.90 (savings of 7.25)
The best deal in this pic is the oscar mayer turkey meat, sale price $2.79. Target had an on-line coupon for .75 cents off the OM cutting board turkey, which our target didn't have. So they let me use that coupon and a $2 mfr coupon I had so it was only .04 cents! Too bad I couldn't do that more than once!
ALBERTSONS
OOP: 8.18 (savings of 18.95)
used 2 BOGO free coupons on the Special K and 2 .70 cent coupons on each of the Cinnamon Pecan Ks. The Steamfresh was the same deal as I posted a couple days ago.



No comments:
Post a Comment