Transaction 1: 1 Mission tortillas pack and 4 Stouffers frozen lunches. Paid 1.99!
Transaction 2: 1 Mission tortillas pack, 4 cans of refried beans & 2 packs of oscar mayer roast beef. Paid 5.49!
All pictured below was 7.48!
Then I went to Safeway and bought 4 12-packs of pepsi soda, 2 vitamin waters, 1/2 gal of milk, breathe right strips & bakery french bread for 13.98.
Sure, you have to do a bunch of little shopping trips at a time, but soon you start to accumulate staples that you can take off the "normal" grocery list like frozen veggies, cereal, chips, cleaning stuff, diapers, canned soups/beans, etc etc...even make-up and hair products! When you are tight on money, it makes a difference!
My next money saver is, after tomorrow (since I have $30 gift cert to use), I'm giving up the acrylic nails until the card is paid off. This is a big one for me b/c I love the professional look of my nails since I work in an office environment. Should start clipping coupons on nail polish to hide my stubby real nails... lol

No comments:
Post a Comment